Environmental ImpactOur commitment
Driving a positive environmental impact:
Forms Plus have implemented an unwavering commitment within the organisation, that ensures our solutions are high quality, cost effective and environmentally friendly.
We carry out a highly diligent and structured process when sourcing our solutions. This allows us to deliver our products and services with minimal disruption to the environment, wherever possible.
Below outline’s the criteria we adopt to drive our positive environmental impact:
Our AimsOur impact
- Source our printed products, where possible, from trade partners with Environmental Certification and accredited labelling schemes such as ISO14001, FSC and PEFC.
- Promote the use of High Post Consumer Recycled Content papers, and sustainable paper products to our customers.
- Actively seek alternative materials to reduce waste and environmental impact whilst increasing recyclability of our products.
- Encourage staff involvement in environmental issues through newsletters and training.
- Promote energy conservation by efficient use, careful planning and design with regard to improved use of energy.
- Minimise waste of all kinds and promote recycling where possible.
- Ensure the safe disposal of all hazardous materials and prevent pollution.
- Consider environmental impacts in all commercial activities including purchasing and investment decisions.
- Adopt policies that take into account the visual impact of the company and any environmental impact on the local community.