Maximising potential of a despatch noteWritten: May 3, 2017
Do not underestimate the versatility of the despatch note…
Despatch notes can help make picking and despatching orders easier, render returns procedures simpler, reassure quality and service, increase sales and data capture, promote brand awareness and cross sell products.
Hints and tips to make the most of your despatch notes:
- Make your returns procedure simple – This can be done by integrating a returns label – your consumers will be more likely to place future orders if they know that it is hassle-free to send anything back.
- Be economical – Try to be environmentally friendly by using recycled paper – many customers see this as a good incentive to purchase.
- Get creative with your forms – You could use the reverse side of your forms, to carry out a customer survey or returns satisfaction questionnaire – think outside the confines of a single sheet!
- A3 despatch notes give retailers the opportunity to cross sell their products – You could promote your top ten products or draw attention to some sale items?
Forms Plus can explain these pointers to you in more detail and help you get the best out of your despatch labels.
Forms Plus and Print management service
As well as an extensive array of forms, stationery and more, Forms Plus offer a print management service, so you don’t have to worry about keeping track of your stock levels. We can store bulk purchases for you, if you do not have the room, as well as deliver them to you when you need them.
How does the service work?
- Place your orders via email, phone or fax – We can also schedule reminders to check your stock levels, we will not reorder for you without quoting you first if your stocks are running low.
- Design – We have a keen eye for detail and design as well as excellent knowledge of brand awareness (see our blog). So we are well equipped to help you with the design of your forms. We always supply PDF proofs, for your approval, before production.
- Support – Our team are friendly, approachable and knowledgable – we will always be happy to help.
- Storage – Your products will be stored at optimum temperature and humidity in our secure warehouse (this is particularly important for integrated products).
- Stock control – Your stock will be monitored and we will send out a precise print management reports, outlining stock balances and record of recent deliveries.
- Distribution – Like the rest of our service, our distribution service is of the highest quality and extremely efficient. Your order can be distributed via a next day or 2/3 day delivery service. Orders received before 3pm are despatched the same day.
If you would like to view our online shop, please click here. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our services.